BuzzFeed gathered a handful of young Americans to watch them try Coca-Cola for the first time. Not Diet Coke, not Pepsi, just the original Coke.
If you’re wondering how anybody has reached such an age without trying Coke, one man said he’s diabetic, one said he’s just been partial to Pepsi his whole life and one woman said she never drank soda growing up.
Time magazine says the company’s sales dropped 8 percent in the first quarter of 2014, and that soda sales fell 1 percent over the same period of time. However, non-carbonated beverage sales increased during that time.
So it looks like popping open a can of soda just doesn’t happen as much as it once did, and many people are turning to alternative drinks, perhaps in efforts to be more health conscious.
Watch to see if any of the test subjects enjoy the experience of trying Coke for the first time. There are some pretty funny reactions involved.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon