There is never a good time to take advantage of a tragedy, but that certainly won’t stop people from trying.
One of the worst examples I’ve seen? A stuffed toy in the likeness of the missing Malaysian Air flight.
I spy a questionable toy. “Stuffed toys in Guangzhou, China.” (Photo: Alex Lee/Reuters) pic.twitter.com/KzQDbM85W2
— pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee) May 12, 2014
The photo does not appear to be doctored in any way and is the only one online.
A quick Google search showed the toy is not readily available online, though that’s probably a good thing. Can you imagine the outrage over this? Eesh.
Malaysian Air Flight 370 disappeared March 8 while
en route to Beijing from Kuala Lampur with 239 people on board. An underwater
drone has found no trace of the plane. Searches of the surface of the water
have yielded only garbage.
Metro Networks contributed to this report.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them