If you’re a cat owner, you’re likely pretty familiar with how much your feline despises water.
If you don’t know how your cat feels about what comes out of the spigot, feel free to expose them to it at your own risk. Don’t blame me for the scratches and bites.
It turns out that it’s not just house cats who dislike water. A bigger relative, the African lion, is also not a fan.
According to the Huffington Post, four lion cubs at the Smithsonian National Zoo were given a swim test this week.
No, it wasn’t because the zookeepers were being mean. The cubs often play near a moat in their enclosure and keepers needed to be 100 percent certain the cubs could swim to safety if they fell in.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development