Actor Kevin Spacey is no stranger to playing the bad guy in Hollywood.
He’s done so previously in popular movies like Se7en, 21, Horrible Bosses and Superman Returns.
Not to mention, he’s also currently portraying a ruthless politician on Netflix’s critically-acclaimed show House of Cards.
But the widely-talented Spacey is lending his likeness and voice to a new role, albeit with a similar tone.
The 54-year-old has been tapped to be the villain in the upcoming incarnation of “Call of Duty,” which is set to come out for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 4 on Nov. 4.
Even in animated form, Spacey still can command the screen.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier