If someone told me that I had a baby growing in my tummy, I’d freak out, too.
Albeit, in a completely different way than this little girl.
Mommy and Daddy each gave their children, Ethan and Faithlyn, a plastic Easter egg with (presumably) a sonogram photo inside. When they revealed that the photo they were looking at was of a baby growing inside their mommy’s tummy, little Faithlyn was ecstatic.
And I mean ECSTATIC.
Ethan was happy, too, but he let his sister take the lead on this one. After all, there were Easter toys to get back to.
And just when you think it couldn’t get any better with Faithlyn’s beyond-happy reaction, it does, at the 1:43 mark.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets