Anti-bullying public service announcements are very commonplace these days in mainstream media, but rarely are they pulled off quite like the one VH1 recently produced.
Played to the tune of Gloria Gaynor’s popular 1978 hit “I Will Survive” the commercial shows a defenseless male student getting picked on, only to pick himself up with one strong declaration and a slight lyric change.
“I spent so many nights working on my revenge. I’ll be your boss, and then I’ll make you be my slave.”
While the rest of the clip portrays the boy and other victims getting flogged by towels in the locker room, sat on in the classroom and tied up against the flag pole, they all remain comically steadfast in their belief that one day they’ll have all the power.
It’s an interesting take to say the least.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets