Since the movie hit theaters last year, I have seen video upon video of “Frozen” parodies and sing-a-longs and lip syncs, but it’s been a while since I watched one that made me literally “LOL.”
It’s nothing more than two Navy baseball players lip synching to “Love is an Open Door,” but the sheer earnestness and straight-up adorableness with which they “sing” to each other gave me a big ol’ smile.
It also made me realize this: These guys don’t miss a beat or a lyric, which means…they had to have listened to the soundtrack or seen the movie repeatedly.
And that makes me even happier.
(Also: There’s a worthwhile pay-off at the very, very end of the video that made me openly giggle.)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development