I had a skydiver-boyfriend once who wanted to take up BASE jumping.
There’s a reason why we’re not together anymore.
Well, several reasons, really, but one was because he was crazy.
About as cray-cray as these two dudes who BASE jumped from the top of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world.
Skydive Dubai sponsored world champion BASE jumpers Vince Reffet and Fred Fugen in their attempt to break the world record for highest BASE jump.
The Burj Khalifa is about twice the size of the Empire State Building in New York City, but if that wasn’t enough, an extra platform measuring 500 feet high had to build ON TOP of the world’s tallest building, in order to break the record — an astounding 2,717 feet.
Now, I’ve admittedly gone skydiving once before — once — but this?? No no no no no no no no no no no.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them