Emma Stone has become quite the celebrity.
After being born and raised in Arizona, there seems to be no limit on the actress’ potential or the world’s love for her. And the world’s newest infatuation with her is her undying adoration for the Spice Girls.
While on her current press tour for the upcoming “Spider-Man” movie, hosts have asked more about the ’90s girl band than the film.
The Spice Girls have also responded, with one leaving a message for her and another chatting via Skype. That was all good and fun until British host Graham Norton raised the bar.
He had Stone and co-stars Andrew Garfield and Jaime Foxx on the show. Then he told her the Spice Girls were there. It turns out they weren’t, but her reaction is a must-see.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development