Prepare yourself. This is hard to watch.
Meet Julian. He’s a proud Indiana University student who appeared on “Wheel of Fortune” over the weekend.
Julian’s appearance seemed to be going well after landing on the $1 million tile and having the entire puzzle spelled out for him. It’s a home run, right?
Well, apparently Julian needs to spend some more time in class. He blew the pronunciation so badly the show didn’t award him the prize.
But that wasn’t the end for dear Julian. He blew multiple puzzles and prizes. According to guyism.com, he lost out on about $24,000 in cash, trips to London and Jamaica, a car and that shot at $1 million.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups