Prepare yourself. This is hard to watch.
Meet Julian. He’s a proud Indiana University student who appeared on “Wheel of Fortune” over the weekend.
Julian’s appearance seemed to be going well after landing on the $1 million tile and having the entire puzzle spelled out for him. It’s a home run, right?
Well, apparently Julian needs to spend some more time in class. He blew the pronunciation so badly the show didn’t award him the prize.
But that wasn’t the end for dear Julian. He blew multiple puzzles and prizes. According to guyism.com, he lost out on about $24,000 in cash, trips to London and Jamaica, a car and that shot at $1 million.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio