Prepare yourself. This is hard to watch.
Meet Julian. He’s a proud Indiana University student who appeared on “Wheel of Fortune” over the weekend.
Julian’s appearance seemed to be going well after landing on the $1 million tile and having the entire puzzle spelled out for him. It’s a home run, right?
Well, apparently Julian needs to spend some more time in class. He blew the pronunciation so badly the show didn’t award him the prize.
But that wasn’t the end for dear Julian. He blew multiple puzzles and prizes. According to guyism.com, he lost out on about $24,000 in cash, trips to London and Jamaica, a car and that shot at $1 million.
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months