Most of the time, home security cameras serve their purpose in that they capture the mundane, day-to-day happenings that occur around a given neighborhood or residence.
But when those cameras do capture a moment, man oh man is it to fun to enjoy.
Or in the case of some, laugh and laugh and laugh some more.
The driver of a FedEx truck recently found himself on one of these security cameras for all the wrong reasons.
As he drove uphill by a home, the owner’s three dogs become enthralled with his vehicle’s every movement.
Movements later, the only movement his truck would make is downward.
Apparently the driver got out and forgot to put it in park.
The ensuing hilarity was all captured, however the delivery man lucked out as his truck only managed to hit a tree before stopping beside a house at the bottom of the hill.
Needless to say, the incident sent the dogs into a frenzy.
But, who could blame?
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon