The Internet (and KTAR.com) are no strangers to prank videos.
While a lot of them are stupid or pointless, there are a few gems out there worthy of getting everyone’s attention and a few shares on Facebook.
And sometimes, rarely, there are pranks that are so cool, so touching, so un-prank-like that they deserve a watch.
Break.com, a website better known for fail clips and college videos than goodwill, partnered with several YouTube pranksters to create its “Prank It Forward” series, in which the pranksters use their skills to make people smile.
From setting up a homeless shelter like a first-class restaurant to making sure a server gets the best tips of her life, all these videos are worth your time.
Also, if you like a few of the videos, jump on YouTube and share them. The creators will donate money to charity for each one.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them