The Internet (and KTAR.com) are no strangers to prank videos.
While a lot of them are stupid or pointless, there are a few gems out there worthy of getting everyone’s attention and a few shares on Facebook.
And sometimes, rarely, there are pranks that are so cool, so touching, so un-prank-like that they deserve a watch.
Break.com, a website better known for fail clips and college videos than goodwill, partnered with several YouTube pranksters to create its “Prank It Forward” series, in which the pranksters use their skills to make people smile.
From setting up a homeless shelter like a first-class restaurant to making sure a server gets the best tips of her life, all these videos are worth your time.
Also, if you like a few of the videos, jump on YouTube and share them. The creators will donate money to charity for each one.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.