A friend of mine grew up on a ranch in Montana. One day, a grizzly bear hopped the ranch fence and began to maul a ranching goat. Hearing the incident, my friend’s father ran outside, shotgun in tow, and darted toward the 10-foot-tall beast.
The grizzly bear looked at the rancher as if to say, “What?” And the rancher fired a shot right into the bear’s chest from approximately 25 feet away.
This made the bear angry. He roared, shoved the goat and slowly walked away.
Sounds like a certain YouTube famous honey badger.
Here, we have awesome footage of Alaskan grizzly bears fishing and running through frigid waters and chasing birds and being just as awesome as his trespassing friend in Montana, thanks to the incredible invention that is the GoPro.
I want to be invincible and 10 feet tall and, come June, Alaskan…
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy