A friend of mine grew up on a ranch in Montana. One day, a grizzly bear hopped the ranch fence and began to maul a ranching goat. Hearing the incident, my friend’s father ran outside, shotgun in tow, and darted toward the 10-foot-tall beast.
The grizzly bear looked at the rancher as if to say, “What?” And the rancher fired a shot right into the bear’s chest from approximately 25 feet away.
This made the bear angry. He roared, shoved the goat and slowly walked away.
Sounds like a certain YouTube famous honey badger.
Here, we have awesome footage of Alaskan grizzly bears fishing and running through frigid waters and chasing birds and being just as awesome as his trespassing friend in Montana, thanks to the incredible invention that is the GoPro.
I want to be invincible and 10 feet tall and, come June, Alaskan…
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments