I will pretty much do anything for cookies.
The Austin, Texas, South by Southwest festival, which every year seems to be mocking me for nonattendance, recently unveiled the Oreo Trending Vending Machine.
Using a 3D printer and yes, even Twitter, the vending machine works like this, according to ABC News:
To start, users browse a selection of “trending flavors” displayed on a large touchscreen panel on the front of the machine. Users choose from 12 flavors and colors of creme and then watch as their Oreo cookies are built.
The company — Mondelez International, Inc., — said the “3D printing technology assemble[s] the Oreo cookies in less than two minutes.”
If you excuse me, I’ll be at my local grocery store buying every flavor of Oreo and then smooshing them all together.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon