One guy in Utah learned the hard way that with great bets come great consequences.
According to the video, it was Older Brother versus Younger Brother in a one-on-one basketball game.
And Older Brother lost for the first time ever.
The result? “Loser had to dance on the corner of Bulldog and State Street in Provo, Utah, for a half hour to whatever music the other chose,” Andrew Wilcox, the “loser,” wrote on YouTube.
Wilcox began dancing begrudgingly, but pretty soon, he was rockin’ out to songs like “Gangnam Style” by Psy and “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen. His not-half-bad dance moves appeared to have grown contagious, as by the end of the video, not just one, but three, people have joined in for a street corner dance party.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns