One guy in Utah learned the hard way that with great bets come great consequences.
According to the video, it was Older Brother versus Younger Brother in a one-on-one basketball game.
And Older Brother lost for the first time ever.
The result? “Loser had to dance on the corner of Bulldog and State Street in Provo, Utah, for a half hour to whatever music the other chose,” Andrew Wilcox, the “loser,” wrote on YouTube.
Wilcox began dancing begrudgingly, but pretty soon, he was rockin’ out to songs like “Gangnam Style” by Psy and “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen. His not-half-bad dance moves appeared to have grown contagious, as by the end of the video, not just one, but three, people have joined in for a street corner dance party.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night