This little guy is well on his way to a career in law or politics.
Matthew, 3, was over at Grandma’s and he wanted dinner…except he wanted cupcakes instead of an actual meal.
For 2 1/2 minutes, Matthew argues with his mother — who he calls “Linda” — over why he should have cupcakes.
According to Right This Minute, Linda taught Matthew her first name “for emergency purposes.” Clearly, Matthew not only saw this as an emergency, but his “Listen, Linda, Honey” remarks indicates he has seen or heard his father discuss matters with his mother.
Kudos to Linda for not giving in to Matthew’s demand, however, at almost-29, I’m still terrified of my mother. I would never, ever refer to my mother by her first name, even in jest.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon