This little guy is well on his way to a career in law or politics.
Matthew, 3, was over at Grandma’s and he wanted dinner…except he wanted cupcakes instead of an actual meal.
For 2 1/2 minutes, Matthew argues with his mother — who he calls “Linda” — over why he should have cupcakes.
According to Right This Minute, Linda taught Matthew her first name “for emergency purposes.” Clearly, Matthew not only saw this as an emergency, but his “Listen, Linda, Honey” remarks indicates he has seen or heard his father discuss matters with his mother.
Kudos to Linda for not giving in to Matthew’s demand, however, at almost-29, I’m still terrified of my mother. I would never, ever refer to my mother by her first name, even in jest.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas