This is why I’m a dog person.
I have many friends who have lovely-enough cats…I guess. And sure, dogs can bite you, but they’re also trainable. I, personally, have been clawed or bitten by cats way, way more often than dogs.
But I’ve thankfully never experienced what one Portland, Ore., family went through last Sunday night.
Lux, the family’s black and white Himalayan cat, suddenly became crazed and attacked the family, including the 7-month-old baby, FOX 12 Oregon reported.
Lux also weighs a whopping 22 pounds, so that’s a lot of flying fur.
The family barricaded themselves in the bedroom, because every time they opened the door, Lux would charge at them.
The cat was captured by the use of a dog snare, oddly enough.
Apparently, Lux has had a history of violence, but by Monday, he was back at home.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee