This is why I’m a dog person.
I have many friends who have lovely-enough cats…I guess. And sure, dogs can bite you, but they’re also trainable. I, personally, have been clawed or bitten by cats way, way more often than dogs.
But I’ve thankfully never experienced what one Portland, Ore., family went through last Sunday night.
Lux, the family’s black and white Himalayan cat, suddenly became crazed and attacked the family, including the 7-month-old baby, FOX 12 Oregon reported.
Lux also weighs a whopping 22 pounds, so that’s a lot of flying fur.
The family barricaded themselves in the bedroom, because every time they opened the door, Lux would charge at them.
The cat was captured by the use of a dog snare, oddly enough.
Apparently, Lux has had a history of violence, but by Monday, he was back at home.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick