Bust out the Kleenex. This one is tough.
Any commercial with dogs is pretty adorable. Case in point, Budweiser’s Super Bowl ad that went viral within minutes of hitting the Internet because it featured a puppy and horse becoming friends. It had all the feels.
But Chevy went a different way in its latest ad. While the dog is still adorable, the content is far from happy. It’s the bittersweet story of a woman saying goodbye to her childhood pet.
It’s rough to watch but incredibly touching at the same time.
Chevy tries to link it to how you should have a car for your life’s journey, but no car is going to ever hold a candle to the joy a dog can bring. Rather than wanting a new truck, I just want to go home and snuggle with my pup.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths