Bust out the Kleenex. This one is tough.
Any commercial with dogs is pretty adorable. Case in point, Budweiser’s Super Bowl ad that went viral within minutes of hitting the Internet because it featured a puppy and horse becoming friends. It had all the feels.
But Chevy went a different way in its latest ad. While the dog is still adorable, the content is far from happy. It’s the bittersweet story of a woman saying goodbye to her childhood pet.
It’s rough to watch but incredibly touching at the same time.
Chevy tries to link it to how you should have a car for your life’s journey, but no car is going to ever hold a candle to the joy a dog can bring. Rather than wanting a new truck, I just want to go home and snuggle with my pup.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon