While I have yet to take up knitting, based on my movie, music, and fashion choices, I’m basically an 80-year-old trapped in an almost-29-year-old woman’s body.
As a result, I went to see the legendary Debbie Reynolds from “Singin’ in the Rain,” my all-time favorite movie, preform on Saturday at the Chandler Center for the Arts.
Reynolds closed the show by saying that her daughter, Carrie Fisher — yes, Princess Leia herself — flew in to see the show. Not only did Fisher join her mother on stage, but she sang two songs, one to her and one with her. And then Fisher’s dog, whose tongue did not fit it in its mouth, walked across the stage.
Needless to say, it was all very surreal, so naturally, I got it all on video.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food