While I have yet to take up knitting, based on my movie, music, and fashion choices, I’m basically an 80-year-old trapped in an almost-29-year-old woman’s body.
As a result, I went to see the legendary Debbie Reynolds from “Singin’ in the Rain,” my all-time favorite movie, preform on Saturday at the Chandler Center for the Arts.
Reynolds closed the show by saying that her daughter, Carrie Fisher — yes, Princess Leia herself — flew in to see the show. Not only did Fisher join her mother on stage, but she sang two songs, one to her and one with her. And then Fisher’s dog, whose tongue did not fit it in its mouth, walked across the stage.
Needless to say, it was all very surreal, so naturally, I got it all on video.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development