This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 64 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Guys, has your significant other ever felt ignored or wished you were better at communication?
Because the answer is yes, pay attention.
The Daily Mail reports that a new app, BroApp, will send preprogrammed messages to those you feel need attention.
While the app seems like it may be flawed, it’s actually quite clever. It is customizable and recognizes Wi-Fi networks, meaning it won’t send messages when it detects a certain signal. Say, the one at your special lady’s house?
The BroApp designers are not ones to discriminate. They said they have begun to receive requests for a female equivalent.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio