This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 64 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Guys, has your significant other ever felt ignored or wished you were better at communication?
Because the answer is yes, pay attention.
The Daily Mail reports that a new app, BroApp, will send preprogrammed messages to those you feel need attention.
While the app seems like it may be flawed, it’s actually quite clever. It is customizable and recognizes Wi-Fi networks, meaning it won’t send messages when it detects a certain signal. Say, the one at your special lady’s house?
The BroApp designers are not ones to discriminate. They said they have begun to receive requests for a female equivalent.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO