This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 64 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Guys, has your significant other ever felt ignored or wished you were better at communication?
Because the answer is yes, pay attention.
The Daily Mail reports that a new app, BroApp, will send preprogrammed messages to those you feel need attention.
While the app seems like it may be flawed, it’s actually quite clever. It is customizable and recognizes Wi-Fi networks, meaning it won’t send messages when it detects a certain signal. Say, the one at your special lady’s house?
The BroApp designers are not ones to discriminate. They said they have begun to receive requests for a female equivalent.
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials