Do you want to have nightmares forever?
Imagine this scenario: You wake up in the dark with your entire body contained in a bag. You can feel cold metal on your back. The bag is constraining all your senses. Finally, someone begins to unzip the bag. It’s then you see the embalming equipment waiting for you.
That’s what happened to one elderly Mississippi man, according to Fox News. The county coroner was called to the Lexington home of 78-year-old Walter Williams after his family believed he had died. Williams had no pulse and was pronounced dead before being taken to Porter and Sons Funeral Home for embalming.
Then he woke up.
“I asked the coroner what happened, and the only thing he could say is that it’s a miracle,” Willie March, Holmes County sheriff, told WAPT.com.
Doctors believe that Williams’ pacemaker failed and then resumed working, effectively bringing him back to life.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development