Do you want to have nightmares forever?
Imagine this scenario: You wake up in the dark with your entire body contained in a bag. You can feel cold metal on your back. The bag is constraining all your senses. Finally, someone begins to unzip the bag. It’s then you see the embalming equipment waiting for you.
That’s what happened to one elderly Mississippi man, according to Fox News. The county coroner was called to the Lexington home of 78-year-old Walter Williams after his family believed he had died. Williams had no pulse and was pronounced dead before being taken to Porter and Sons Funeral Home for embalming.
Then he woke up.
“I asked the coroner what happened, and the only thing he could say is that it’s a miracle,” Willie March, Holmes County sheriff, told WAPT.com.
Doctors believe that Williams’ pacemaker failed and then resumed working, effectively bringing him back to life.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains