Do you want to have nightmares forever?
Imagine this scenario: You wake up in the dark with your entire body contained in a bag. You can feel cold metal on your back. The bag is constraining all your senses. Finally, someone begins to unzip the bag. It’s then you see the embalming equipment waiting for you.
That’s what happened to one elderly Mississippi man, according to Fox News. The county coroner was called to the Lexington home of 78-year-old Walter Williams after his family believed he had died. Williams had no pulse and was pronounced dead before being taken to Porter and Sons Funeral Home for embalming.
Then he woke up.
“I asked the coroner what happened, and the only thing he could say is that it’s a miracle,” Willie March, Holmes County sheriff, told WAPT.com.
Doctors believe that Williams’ pacemaker failed and then resumed working, effectively bringing him back to life.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments