Do you want to have nightmares forever?
Imagine this scenario: You wake up in the dark with your entire body contained in a bag. You can feel cold metal on your back. The bag is constraining all your senses. Finally, someone begins to unzip the bag. It’s then you see the embalming equipment waiting for you.
That’s what happened to one elderly Mississippi man, according to Fox News. The county coroner was called to the Lexington home of 78-year-old Walter Williams after his family believed he had died. Williams had no pulse and was pronounced dead before being taken to Porter and Sons Funeral Home for embalming.
Then he woke up.
“I asked the coroner what happened, and the only thing he could say is that it’s a miracle,” Willie March, Holmes County sheriff, told WAPT.com.
Doctors believe that Williams’ pacemaker failed and then resumed working, effectively bringing him back to life.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick