Don’t call Jeff Gordon a liar. He may come and find you.
According to BuzzFeed, the NASCAR driver took offense to a Jalopnik writer that called a prank he did in March fake.
In his article, Travis Okulski claims to have a source on the set of the ad who tells him the entire thing was staged. His article caught a lot of attention, including from Gordon.
Rather than writing a letter or showing a behind the scenes video, Gordon and Pepsi Max, along with another Jalopnik journalist, hatched a plan to give Okulski the ride of his life.
Something tells me Okulski won’t be doubting Gordon from here on out. Maybe it’s the shrill screams?
After you’re done laughing, read Okulski’s account of the prank.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas