Why is it that kids get all the fun stuff?
Being an adult is actually pretty awesome — you can stay up as late as you want and you can have dessert for breakfast or breakfast for dinner — but sometimes, kids get to play with stuff that adults might get made fun of for.
A: “Why are you making space-war sounds and pressing buttons on a desk?”
B: “Um, why NOT?”
A: “But you don’t have any kids.”
B: “Nope! PEW PEW PEW!”
Jeff Highsmith made a mission control console out of a plain old homework desk for his little “flight director.” It has buttons, LED lights, dials, knobs and even sound bytes and video from NASA mission control operators and disaster scenarios.
Move over kid…I wanna play!
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon