Makeover shows are all the rage, especially when it comes to the Internet.
Most offer a person who desperately needs a new house, work, whatever and go way over the top. They get a brand-new custom home, a wardrobe they couldn’t hope to afford or something else extravagant. Of course they have an emotional breakdown that puts everyone in a good mood and then we move on.
But what happens when the makeovers go the other way? Where they don’t add any thing crazy and instead simplify? That’s the point of “Snog, Marry, Avoid,” a British reality show.
Participants dress and look way over the top and, rather than some crazy upgrade, the show strips them down and shows that they are an attractive person with their natural look. It’s pretty fun to watch all the reactions, but this girl was a total surprise.
Who knew a Jennifer Lawrence-lookalike was hiding under that pink mohawk? Here’s hoping her no-care attitude stays the same too!
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night