Makeover shows are all the rage, especially when it comes to the Internet.
Most offer a person who desperately needs a new house, work, whatever and go way over the top. They get a brand-new custom home, a wardrobe they couldn’t hope to afford or something else extravagant. Of course they have an emotional breakdown that puts everyone in a good mood and then we move on.
But what happens when the makeovers go the other way? Where they don’t add any thing crazy and instead simplify? That’s the point of “Snog, Marry, Avoid,” a British reality show.
Participants dress and look way over the top and, rather than some crazy upgrade, the show strips them down and shows that they are an attractive person with their natural look. It’s pretty fun to watch all the reactions, but this girl was a total surprise.
Who knew a Jennifer Lawrence-lookalike was hiding under that pink mohawk? Here’s hoping her no-care attitude stays the same too!
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.