Well, here’s something you don’t witness everyday: An uninhibited, voluntary confession to a grisly stabbing, all caught on tape by a local news team.
Did I mention the victim was also the ringleader of a Satanic cult and now we are all saved?
The riveting moment happened on Tuesday, Feb. 18, after a 61-year-old woman was brutally stabbed in the neck, chest and stomach at an apartment complex in Knoxville, Tenn.
The suspect was the victim’s daughter, Katie Nichols, who fled the scene. A neighbor described Nichols as “not emotionally stable…[and] needs quite a bit of help.”
Not long after speaking with the neighbor, Nichols calmly arrived back at the scene and spoke to the WVLT-TV news crew. While the cameras were rolling, Nichols alleged her mother was the leader of a Satanic cult and was attempting to kill her daughter, so naturally, she had to strike back.
“When I left, she was still breathing. I stabbed her three times and she should have died…she was the Antichrist, she did not die,” Nichols explained.
Nichols also told the local reporter than her mother had “symbolic representations” of both her and her daughter’s death, along with “every nuclear explosion that was supposed to happen,” but they won’t now, “because all of the Satanic cult has been rounded up and killed.”
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas