Well, here’s something you don’t witness everyday: An uninhibited, voluntary confession to a grisly stabbing, all caught on tape by a local news team.
Did I mention the victim was also the ringleader of a Satanic cult and now we are all saved?
The riveting moment happened on Tuesday, Feb. 18, after a 61-year-old woman was brutally stabbed in the neck, chest and stomach at an apartment complex in Knoxville, Tenn.
The suspect was the victim’s daughter, Katie Nichols, who fled the scene. A neighbor described Nichols as “not emotionally stable…[and] needs quite a bit of help.”
Not long after speaking with the neighbor, Nichols calmly arrived back at the scene and spoke to the WVLT-TV news crew. While the cameras were rolling, Nichols alleged her mother was the leader of a Satanic cult and was attempting to kill her daughter, so naturally, she had to strike back.
“When I left, she was still breathing. I stabbed her three times and she should have died…she was the Antichrist, she did not die,” Nichols explained.
Nichols also told the local reporter than her mother had “symbolic representations” of both her and her daughter’s death, along with “every nuclear explosion that was supposed to happen,” but they won’t now, “because all of the Satanic cult has been rounded up and killed.”
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them