If you give a moose a muffin, he’ll want some jam to go with it, or so the story goes.
And in Japan, if you give a bunny some kind of bagged food, he’ll gather 50 or so of his friends and demand more.
A woman named Yu Yu Lam Lam, according to Gawker.com, posted the below video of a woman being chased by the bunnies she just fed in a park in Japan. And there are a lot of them.
Across the pacific, bunnies must be much less timid than here in ‘Merica, where we shoot them and cut off their feet for good luck charms.
Speaking of luck, good luck to the subject of Lam Lam’s video in her escape.
(Maybe we got the bunny hunting thing right?)
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development