Eyes up here, gentleman.
When Air New Zealand wanted to promote its latest in-flight safety video, the company turned to the latest crop of Sports Illustrated swimsuit models to drive the message home.
The only thing is, in the following video, there are no airplanes to be seen. The models also conduct their in-flight safety routine while promoting the Cook Islands of New Zealand. The video is called “Safety in Paradise.”
It’s kind of an odd concept — trying to tie in tropical island lounging with flight safety — but the setting is no coincidence. Many of the photos for the upcoming 50th edition of the Swimsuit Edition were shot in the very same location.
Modeling legend Christie Brinkley even makes a cameo in the 4-minute Air New Zealand ad, looking pretty good for being 60.
After checking out the ad, click here to see whom Arizona Sports’ Vince Marotta ranked as the top five models to grace the pages of Sports Illustrated’s 50 swimsuit issues.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon