Earlier this month it was the “Bohemian Rhapsody” and now we have “Ice Ice Baby.”
School administrators are becoming awfully creative in giving the kids a day off due to the horrible weather.
If you’re not from the desert southwest, you may remember watching the television or listening to the radio for the dull school closing announcements.
Thanks to social media, school announcements have changed forever!
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials