Earlier this month it was the “Bohemian Rhapsody” and now we have “Ice Ice Baby.”
School administrators are becoming awfully creative in giving the kids a day off due to the horrible weather.
If you’re not from the desert southwest, you may remember watching the television or listening to the radio for the dull school closing announcements.
Thanks to social media, school announcements have changed forever!
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan