Earlier this month it was the “Bohemian Rhapsody” and now we have “Ice Ice Baby.”
School administrators are becoming awfully creative in giving the kids a day off due to the horrible weather.
If you’re not from the desert southwest, you may remember watching the television or listening to the radio for the dull school closing announcements.
Thanks to social media, school announcements have changed forever!
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate