Earlier this month it was the “Bohemian Rhapsody” and now we have “Ice Ice Baby.”
School administrators are becoming awfully creative in giving the kids a day off due to the horrible weather.
If you’re not from the desert southwest, you may remember watching the television or listening to the radio for the dull school closing announcements.
Thanks to social media, school announcements have changed forever!
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement