Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
In the case of the following video, this squirrel doesn’t appear to be blind, but it doesn’t look very smart — or at least it has very poor depth reception.
YouTube user Shannon Apple recorded a squirrel in her home trying to hide a nut inside the fur of a Bernese Mountain Dog.
The dog doesn’t seem to mind much, but the squirrel swings at the nut frantically, trying to keep it inside the fur of the canine’s hind leg.
Finally, the squirrel gives up and carries the nut off in it mouth, and even briefly tries to see if the carpet is deep enough to store it, before trying the dog once again.
If you’re wondering why the rodent is in the house in the first place, Shannon Apple has a whole series of videos with the squirrel and her pets on YouTube. Apparently, the squirrel is also a pet, which she calls Wally.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon