NETHERLANDS — My math and spacial recognition aren’t great, but I do know this: tanks are larger than people. Like, way, way bigger.
With that said, this video demonstrating the emergency brakes on a Leopard tank is insane. Simply put, there are a bunch of people standing facing away from a charging tank, which hits its brakes at the last second.
I’ve watched the video several times and it makes me cringe no matter what. Even though I know the outcome of the video I still think that maybe the demonstrators won't be so lucky this time. I’m always wrong, but I’m also always scared.
The demonstration is pretty cool, but it seems several things could have been used instead of actual living things, like humans, to get the point across. Regardless, it did make for a pretty cool 50 seconds.
Check out the video, but only if you have a strong ticker or if you’ve taken your heart medication today.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.