NETHERLANDS — My math and spacial recognition aren’t great, but I do know this: tanks are larger than people. Like, way, way bigger.
With that said, this video demonstrating the emergency brakes on a Leopard tank is insane. Simply put, there are a bunch of people standing facing away from a charging tank, which hits its brakes at the last second.
I’ve watched the video several times and it makes me cringe no matter what. Even though I know the outcome of the video I still think that maybe the demonstrators won't be so lucky this time. I’m always wrong, but I’m also always scared.
The demonstration is pretty cool, but it seems several things could have been used instead of actual living things, like humans, to get the point across. Regardless, it did make for a pretty cool 50 seconds.
Check out the video, but only if you have a strong ticker or if you’ve taken your heart medication today.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them