NETHERLANDS — My math and spacial recognition aren’t great, but I do know this: tanks are larger than people. Like, way, way bigger.
With that said, this video demonstrating the emergency brakes on a Leopard tank is insane. Simply put, there are a bunch of people standing facing away from a charging tank, which hits its brakes at the last second.
I’ve watched the video several times and it makes me cringe no matter what. Even though I know the outcome of the video I still think that maybe the demonstrators won't be so lucky this time. I’m always wrong, but I’m also always scared.
The demonstration is pretty cool, but it seems several things could have been used instead of actual living things, like humans, to get the point across. Regardless, it did make for a pretty cool 50 seconds.
Check out the video, but only if you have a strong ticker or if you’ve taken your heart medication today.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development