NETHERLANDS — My math and spacial recognition aren’t great, but I do know this: tanks are larger than people. Like, way, way bigger.
With that said, this video demonstrating the emergency brakes on a Leopard tank is insane. Simply put, there are a bunch of people standing facing away from a charging tank, which hits its brakes at the last second.
I’ve watched the video several times and it makes me cringe no matter what. Even though I know the outcome of the video I still think that maybe the demonstrators won't be so lucky this time. I’m always wrong, but I’m also always scared.
The demonstration is pretty cool, but it seems several things could have been used instead of actual living things, like humans, to get the point across. Regardless, it did make for a pretty cool 50 seconds.
Check out the video, but only if you have a strong ticker or if you’ve taken your heart medication today.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments