“Fast and the Furious” actor Vin Diesel may be a bigger Katy Perry and Beyonce fan than you.
Diesel wanted to thank his fans for making his movie “Riddick” No. 1 on the EVD charts, and I guess he was so happy, he just had to express himself through the art of dance.
“Guys, I’m just, I’m excited I’m happy and calling you guys or shouting out to you guys to say thank you. Universal just called me and told me that “Riddick” is No. 1 on the EVD charts. There’s no way in the world “Riddick” would have been made without you guys, you know that…remember how arduous of a road it was to get them to make it rated R and to do it with such a low budget.”
He then head-bops and half-sings through Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse,” before addressing the camera again, asking if anyone saw the Grammys on Sunday night.
Cut to a sexy?, interpretive rendition of “Drunk in Love” by Beyonce.
Diesel allegedly uploaded the video at 3 a.m. Tuesday morning.
Who’d have thunk it?
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips