I don’t know about all of you, but I’m rather tired of all this Justin Bieber hullabaloo.
According to the petition on the White House site, Bieber has done worse than drinking too much before getting behind the wheel.
Forescore and 19 years ago America was a place of serenity before our ears were tainted by Justin Bieber’s abominable music and the images of him peeing in mop buckets and atop the snowcapped Colorado mountains. He has shown that he is incapable of contributing anything to our society other than stimulating the marijuana industry, single-handedly keeping the saggy hammer-pants trend alive, and giving Selena Gomez inspiration to write break-up songs.
However, Bieber’s legion of followers, commonly called
obsessive teenage girls “Beliebers,” are fighting back. They filed their own petition on the White House site simply stating he’s only human, makes mistakes and should be allowed to stay.
In other news, this whole thing is stupid.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night