Music producer Pharrell Williams took home four Grammy awards Sunday along with electronic music duo Daft Punk. Williams gave the acceptance speech every time his and duo’s names were called.
It was a memorable night for the collaborators of the year’s best record, “Get Lucky,” but come Monday morning, Grammy gossip focused more on Williams’ attire rather than on his huge night at the awards show.
Atop his head, Williams rocked a tall, dull-brown hat that looked like something a forest ranger would wear.
It didn’t take long for Arby’s to poke fun at the accessory on Twitter.
— Arby's (@Arbys) January 27, 2014
Not only have many variations of “Pharrell’s Hat” been created as Twitter accounts, but several Photoshop users have started to make translate Williams’ cap into other pop culture references. Take a look at some of the best comparisons below.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon