I may be a lady, but I cannot get enough of Old Spice commercials and with its latest campaign, the company continues to one-up itself.
Isaiah “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” Mustafa is back in a series of nine internet commercials that show up after users click on nine separate, fake pages for manly products.
What man wouldn’t click to purchase black leather bedsheets or a solid gold headset or cologne with real protein in it?
The ad I happened to click on was The Flattering Man, a website that promoted a “Push-Up Muscle Shirt” which “squeeze[s] your fat into muscles, instantly.”
Within a few seconds, an alarm sounded and I was transported to the pristine palatial home-slash-headquarters of Mustafa, who appeared as part of an “Internetervention,” which basically meant he chastised me while barefoot — and shirtless — all in the name of the company’s new body spray.
He can chastise me all he likes. Now, if you excuse me, I have eight other “Interneterventions” to click on.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.