I may be a lady, but I cannot get enough of Old Spice commercials and with its latest campaign, the company continues to one-up itself.
Isaiah “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” Mustafa is back in a series of nine internet commercials that show up after users click on nine separate, fake pages for manly products.
What man wouldn’t click to purchase black leather bedsheets or a solid gold headset or cologne with real protein in it?
The ad I happened to click on was The Flattering Man, a website that promoted a “Push-Up Muscle Shirt” which “squeeze[s] your fat into muscles, instantly.”
Within a few seconds, an alarm sounded and I was transported to the pristine palatial home-slash-headquarters of Mustafa, who appeared as part of an “Internetervention,” which basically meant he chastised me while barefoot — and shirtless — all in the name of the company’s new body spray.
He can chastise me all he likes. Now, if you excuse me, I have eight other “Interneterventions” to click on.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night