I may be a lady, but I cannot get enough of Old Spice commercials and with its latest campaign, the company continues to one-up itself.
Isaiah “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” Mustafa is back in a series of nine internet commercials that show up after users click on nine separate, fake pages for manly products.
What man wouldn’t click to purchase black leather bedsheets or a solid gold headset or cologne with real protein in it?
The ad I happened to click on was The Flattering Man, a website that promoted a “Push-Up Muscle Shirt” which “squeeze[s] your fat into muscles, instantly.”
Within a few seconds, an alarm sounded and I was transported to the pristine palatial home-slash-headquarters of Mustafa, who appeared as part of an “Internetervention,” which basically meant he chastised me while barefoot — and shirtless — all in the name of the company’s new body spray.
He can chastise me all he likes. Now, if you excuse me, I have eight other “Interneterventions” to click on.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets