I may be a lady, but I cannot get enough of Old Spice commercials and with its latest campaign, the company continues to one-up itself.
Isaiah “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” Mustafa is back in a series of nine internet commercials that show up after users click on nine separate, fake pages for manly products.
What man wouldn’t click to purchase black leather bedsheets or a solid gold headset or cologne with real protein in it?
The ad I happened to click on was The Flattering Man, a website that promoted a “Push-Up Muscle Shirt” which “squeeze[s] your fat into muscles, instantly.”
Within a few seconds, an alarm sounded and I was transported to the pristine palatial home-slash-headquarters of Mustafa, who appeared as part of an “Internetervention,” which basically meant he chastised me while barefoot — and shirtless — all in the name of the company’s new body spray.
He can chastise me all he likes. Now, if you excuse me, I have eight other “Interneterventions” to click on.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments