A teaser for a Super Bowl commercial may hint that the crew (or at least part of it) from “Full House” are ready for a reunion.
The teaser video, posted on Dannon’s Oikos site, features spokesman John Stamos, who played Uncle Jessie, Bob Saget, known on the show as Danny Tanner, and Dave Coulier, who played Uncle Joey.
The teaser begins with Stamos shutting off the television having presumably watched the Super Bowl. Naturally, because it’s a commercial, he’s eating Dannon yogurt. He then turns to Saget and Coulier and asks if they’re ready to get their own place (the three shared a house on the 90s sitcom).
The teaser is apparently part of a larger advertising push by Dannon, which its named “Bromance.” There are several videos staring the trio that are posted on its website.
You know, I wouldn’t say no to a “Full House” reunion. After all, I grew up in the 90s and watched it all the time. But I’m pretty sure we can skip the Michelle and Kimmy characters. Never liked them any way.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments