A teaser for a Super Bowl commercial may hint that the crew (or at least part of it) from “Full House” are ready for a reunion.
The teaser video, posted on Dannon’s Oikos site, features spokesman John Stamos, who played Uncle Jessie, Bob Saget, known on the show as Danny Tanner, and Dave Coulier, who played Uncle Joey.
The teaser begins with Stamos shutting off the television having presumably watched the Super Bowl. Naturally, because it’s a commercial, he’s eating Dannon yogurt. He then turns to Saget and Coulier and asks if they’re ready to get their own place (the three shared a house on the 90s sitcom).
The teaser is apparently part of a larger advertising push by Dannon, which its named “Bromance.” There are several videos staring the trio that are posted on its website.
You know, I wouldn’t say no to a “Full House” reunion. After all, I grew up in the 90s and watched it all the time. But I’m pretty sure we can skip the Michelle and Kimmy characters. Never liked them any way.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them