Some unsuspecting Gold’s Gym members in Venice, Calif., got the workout of their lives, when Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up to offer some unsolicited help.
Donning a mustache, ponytail wig and the name “Howard” on his Gold’s Gym uniform, the bodybuilding actor pretended to be a fitness instructor and regional manager at the gym.
While “Howard” tells one laughing woman to take her work out seriously, Schwarzenegger demonstrates some major comedy chops.
He even makes some poor girl at a water fountain do 10 “reps” of water, because hydration is important.
The former California governor went undercover to raise money for After-School All-Stars, a charity that supports year-round education- and fitness-based after-school programs.
Schwarzenegger is also offering a contest to benefit the organization. For a minimum of a $10 donation, you are entered to win a chance to fly out to Los Angeles and spend a day with the actor, including a workout and riding in his personal Sherman tank.
(In case you think you didn’t read that properly, you did. Arnold Schwarzenegger has his own tank.)
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon