Some unsuspecting Gold’s Gym members in Venice, Calif., got the workout of their lives, when Arnold Schwarzenegger showed up to offer some unsolicited help.
Donning a mustache, ponytail wig and the name “Howard” on his Gold’s Gym uniform, the bodybuilding actor pretended to be a fitness instructor and regional manager at the gym.
While “Howard” tells one laughing woman to take her work out seriously, Schwarzenegger demonstrates some major comedy chops.
He even makes some poor girl at a water fountain do 10 “reps” of water, because hydration is important.
The former California governor went undercover to raise money for After-School All-Stars, a charity that supports year-round education- and fitness-based after-school programs.
Schwarzenegger is also offering a contest to benefit the organization. For a minimum of a $10 donation, you are entered to win a chance to fly out to Los Angeles and spend a day with the actor, including a workout and riding in his personal Sherman tank.
(In case you think you didn’t read that properly, you did. Arnold Schwarzenegger has his own tank.)
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes