I’m not sure if I would be brave enough to scare Norman Reedus, the actor who portrays fan-favorite Daryl on “The Walking Dead.”
But of course members of the show are.
Star Andrew Lincoln, better known as Rick on the show, and special effects guru Greg Nicotero discovered Nick Santonastasso, a YouTube prankster with a knack of pulling off zombie pranks.
Santonastasso was born without one arm and both legs. He’s turned that into a positive by pretending to be a zombie and scaring the living daylights out of people.
Both Nicotero and Lincoln said they were fans of his and decided to fly him to Tokyo to terrify Reedus.
Let’s just say it works.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America