For kids, there’s “Rock, Paper, Scissors.”
For geeks, “The Big Bang Theory” gave us “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.”
Now, two dudes have updated the game and made it for grown-ups: “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Kiss.”
The game is played innocently enough and the ladies are asked permission beforehand.
Basically, one of the guys “bets” the girl a kiss — if he wins, she kisses him, but if he loses, she gets to smack a Frisbee full of whipped cream right in his face.
Most of the girls in the videos are good sports, despite being embarrassed. The guys are always gentlemen, and if the young lady is uncomfortable giving a peck on the cheek, the fella asks permission to kiss her instead.
In this game, everybody wins!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments