Every once in a while, we media folk are sent on a story we can have a lot of fun with.
Whether it’s covering a game, concert or party, there are times where we wonder how we are getting paid for doing our jobs.
But CNN reporter Randi Kaye may have just redefined the awesome assignment category. She was sent to Colorado to cover a company that offers limousine tours of marijuana dispensaries.
While the story seemed straightforward, she decided to ride with the tour members. Of course, in the spirit of brewery tour groups slamming beers in between destinations, those on the dispensary tour were lighting up.
Kaye certainly gets a little goofy as the story goes on, but the video takes a turn for the high as soon as she starts talking to Anderson Cooper.
Enjoy. Kaye certainly did.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon