Every once in a while, we media folk are sent on a story we can have a lot of fun with.
Whether it’s covering a game, concert or party, there are times where we wonder how we are getting paid for doing our jobs.
But CNN reporter Randi Kaye may have just redefined the awesome assignment category. She was sent to Colorado to cover a company that offers limousine tours of marijuana dispensaries.
While the story seemed straightforward, she decided to ride with the tour members. Of course, in the spirit of brewery tour groups slamming beers in between destinations, those on the dispensary tour were lighting up.
Kaye certainly gets a little goofy as the story goes on, but the video takes a turn for the high as soon as she starts talking to Anderson Cooper.
Enjoy. Kaye certainly did.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments