It may be cliched now, but there really is an app for everything.
Want to quit your job without the awkwardness of confronting your boss?
There’s an app for that!
The creators of the Breakup Text app have released the Quit Your Job app, which ultimately sends a hilarious “I Quit” message to anyone you have selected, BuzzFeed reported.
From a list of given options, simply select the reason why you’re quitting and the dream you are now going to pursue.
Who do you want to tell this great news to? Your boss? Significant other? Presto! Pre-constructed text message sent!
But the app doesn’t want to just help you quit your job, it wants to help you realize your dream one! After you submit your “so long, farewell” message, the app provides a link to a recruitment site to aid you in your new search.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets