Remember what it was like to have a loose tooth as a kid?
Sometimes, we’d tough it out, but other times, the bravest of us would have a parent tie one end of a string of dental floss to it, and then tie the other end to a movable object, typically a door.
Then pop! Out came the tooth!
But this is the 21st century, and one parent decided to step it up a notch.
Why not tie one end of the floss to a little girl’s tooth and the other end to a baseball, and then have the older brother hit said ball with bat?
What do *you* think, Parents: Have you used any creative ways to remove a child’s loose tooth? Were any creative ways used on *you* growing up?
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio