Remember what it was like to have a loose tooth as a kid?
Sometimes, we’d tough it out, but other times, the bravest of us would have a parent tie one end of a string of dental floss to it, and then tie the other end to a movable object, typically a door.
Then pop! Out came the tooth!
But this is the 21st century, and one parent decided to step it up a notch.
Why not tie one end of the floss to a little girl’s tooth and the other end to a baseball, and then have the older brother hit said ball with bat?
What do *you* think, Parents: Have you used any creative ways to remove a child’s loose tooth? Were any creative ways used on *you* growing up?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials