Everyone with a pet knows one fact: Do not leave food out unsupervised.
Odds are Fido or Boots will get hungry and at least take a lick, if they don’t wolf down the entire thing. But what happens when you leave and your dog is smarter than average?
Thanks to Rodd Scheinerman’s video he posted to YouTube, we now know.
His beagle, Lucy, is smarter than your average dog. Not only has she figured out a way to get on the counter, she also has figured out that a toaster oven prepares delicious meals.
Scheinerman may encourage Lucy, as he left the house with chicken nuggets baking. But the fact that she waits for them to be done is impressive.
Great. Now I want chicken nuggets.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets