That’s one way to get people to watch your story.
Before KUTV reporter Brooke Graham began her live shot at Mountain Dale Golf Course in Salt Lake City, she told her producer she wasn’t feeling well. According to her blog, she tends to faint at high altitudes when it’s cold out.
I went ahead and did the math. Salt Lake City’s average altitude of 4,327 feet plus a 22-degree day equals a fainting Brooke.
However, she wasn’t lucky enough to faint off-camera. She was in the middle of her shot when she went down like a ton of frozen bricks.
But there’s good news! Brooke recovered and continued the interview. She’s also getting medical help to avoid more fainting spells.
Also, Brooke said she’s seen the clip and “giggled.” Feel free to point and laugh, people.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food