Earlier this month the website plussizedmodeling.com posted a photo on their Facebook page asking if people would like to see companies to start making plus-sized barbie dolls.
As you can imagine, this has sparked a huge debate. More than 45,000 people have either liked, shared or commented on the photo.
Some dislike the double chin, others thinks it shows it’s OK to not have a model body.
Rob thinks it shows the difference between boys and girls. Boys toys don’t change the way they feel about themselves if Superman is muscular. He also thinks it’s just a toy.
Stacey (filling in for a vacationing Karie today) thinks it is a problem with how the toy looks. The double chin goes too far. She also doesn’t like the word “plus-sized” or “thick.” She thinks curvy would be a better word.
What do you think?
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America