Earlier this month the website plussizedmodeling.com posted a photo on their Facebook page asking if people would like to see companies to start making plus-sized barbie dolls.
As you can imagine, this has sparked a huge debate. More than 45,000 people have either liked, shared or commented on the photo.
Some dislike the double chin, others thinks it shows it’s OK to not have a model body.
Rob thinks it shows the difference between boys and girls. Boys toys don’t change the way they feel about themselves if Superman is muscular. He also thinks it’s just a toy.
Stacey (filling in for a vacationing Karie today) thinks it is a problem with how the toy looks. The double chin goes too far. She also doesn’t like the word “plus-sized” or “thick.” She thinks curvy would be a better word.
What do you think?
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon