Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents.
They’re pretty cool and, after all, they got me things for Christmas. But I’m not sure mine are as cool as the folks over at Cardboard Box Office.
When Lilly and Leon moved to a new country, they noticed they had quite the collection of cardboard boxes. After they had their son, Orson, that pile grew ever larger.
Rather than recycle all the boxes or just shove them into storage in the event of another move, they decided to use all the cardboard to recreate famous movie scenes.
From “Star Wars” to “Jurassic Park,” “Die Hard” to “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” they do an amazing job. The best part? Orson is prominently featured in all of them.
Note to self: Accumulate a large supply of cardboard boxes.
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick