Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents.
They’re pretty cool and, after all, they got me things for Christmas. But I’m not sure mine are as cool as the folks over at Cardboard Box Office.
When Lilly and Leon moved to a new country, they noticed they had quite the collection of cardboard boxes. After they had their son, Orson, that pile grew ever larger.
Rather than recycle all the boxes or just shove them into storage in the event of another move, they decided to use all the cardboard to recreate famous movie scenes.
From “Star Wars” to “Jurassic Park,” “Die Hard” to “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” they do an amazing job. The best part? Orson is prominently featured in all of them.
Note to self: Accumulate a large supply of cardboard boxes.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night