Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents.
They’re pretty cool and, after all, they got me things for Christmas. But I’m not sure mine are as cool as the folks over at Cardboard Box Office.
When Lilly and Leon moved to a new country, they noticed they had quite the collection of cardboard boxes. After they had their son, Orson, that pile grew ever larger.
Rather than recycle all the boxes or just shove them into storage in the event of another move, they decided to use all the cardboard to recreate famous movie scenes.
From “Star Wars” to “Jurassic Park,” “Die Hard” to “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,” they do an amazing job. The best part? Orson is prominently featured in all of them.
Note to self: Accumulate a large supply of cardboard boxes.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier