“You shall not pass!”
This is arguably one of the most popular phrases to emerge from the original “Lord of the Rings” film series. It was a powerful moment in the movie, but turned into comedic gold after the hit comedy “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” turned the line into a joke.
Since “Marshall,” the line has become a sort of “thing” on the Internet. Numerous videos refer to the line or quote it directly.
But the best rip-off of the line may have just hit the Internet, courtesy of Polish prankster Sylwester Wardega.
Wardega, dressed as Gandalf the wizard, stops a tram in a recreation of the scene. But then things get good. Several more people all dressed like other “Rings” characters, come sprinting past the tram.
There’s also a surprise right at the end. Be sure to watch all the way through.
- Affordable small home makeovers for Mother's Day
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life