“You shall not pass!”
This is arguably one of the most popular phrases to emerge from the original “Lord of the Rings” film series. It was a powerful moment in the movie, but turned into comedic gold after the hit comedy “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” turned the line into a joke.
Since “Marshall,” the line has become a sort of “thing” on the Internet. Numerous videos refer to the line or quote it directly.
But the best rip-off of the line may have just hit the Internet, courtesy of Polish prankster Sylwester Wardega.
Wardega, dressed as Gandalf the wizard, stops a tram in a recreation of the scene. But then things get good. Several more people all dressed like other “Rings” characters, come sprinting past the tram.
There’s also a surprise right at the end. Be sure to watch all the way through.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets