Miley’s story will make you cry.
No, not the pop star, whose antics make people cry for entirely different reason, but this recently-rescued dog.
Now called “Miley,” this female dog was found abandoned and living in a trash heap. She was severely malnourished and suffered from bacterial infections and mange, which severely ate away at her pretty, fluffy coat.
Hope for Paws, the non-profit organization notorious for posting videos of rescued animals on YouTube that will make your eyes leak, swooped in to save Miley and get her the vet care — and love — the mild-mannered dog clearly deserves.
Miley is currently recovering with a foster family, thanks to The Fuzzy Pet Foundation in Santa Monica, Calif., and Frankie, Miley’s new friend, is currently with a foster family, too.
Both dogs are available for adoption.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them