You know, I’m still not sure what this commercial is for.
This ad was originally discovered by WGOW afternoon talk host Brian Joyce. He said he was watching some late-night TV when a commercial for a local business came on.
Little did he know, he discovered Internet gold.
The ad, for Mike’s Golf Shop, was apparently filmed on a cell phone. It features a guy (presumably Mike) basically yelling “We buy golf clubs” over and over. He makes sure we see his sign a few times as well.
The video has gone everywhere since Joyce found it. A quick search of the YouTube channel showed that Mike is no stranger to “creative advertising.”
But I’m still not sure. Will Mike’s buy my old golf clubs? Maybe I should watch it a few dozen times to be sure.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments