On this episode of “The Loop,” I actually open with a feel-good story.
I promise. It’s actually my favorite story of the year. I’m all about Batkid.
In case you somehow missed it, a portion of San Francisco transformed into Gotham City in cooperation with Make-A-Wish. A 5-year-old boy wanted to be Batman and he was. All day. While thousands cheered him on.
Next, the guys from Ylvis are back. This time, they make people believe they are trapped in an Ikea. We’ve all felt this way, but there was no access to Swedish meatballs.
Finally, a dad deserves an award after teaching his kids to climb walls like spiders. I learned how to read. Clearly, one of us is not trained to fight crime.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy