Zombies are all the talk right now, especially with the rise of AMC’s hit show “The Walking Dead.” Though, not everyone is hip to the fictitious undead creatures. One game show contestant learned the hard way.
During an episode of “Family Feud,” host Steve Harvey asked contestant Christie to name a characteristic of a zombie. She quickly buzzed in and spouted: “black.”
“They’re black, OK…” Harvey said with a dumbfounded look. The crowed erupted in laughter, while Christie appeared completely flustered.
“I don’t know if they’re white … or … I … just … probably,” she said, while digging herself in a deeper hole.
To give her a little credit (key word being “little”), Christie was clearly caught up in the moment and seemingly blurted out the first word that came to her mind.
Christie didn’t get the answer right, but her challenger’s non-racial answer, “they move slow,” got the win.
Hate to be with Christie when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas