Zombies are all the talk right now, especially with the rise of AMC’s hit show “The Walking Dead.” Though, not everyone is hip to the fictitious undead creatures. One game show contestant learned the hard way.
During an episode of “Family Feud,” host Steve Harvey asked contestant Christie to name a characteristic of a zombie. She quickly buzzed in and spouted: “black.”
“They’re black, OK…” Harvey said with a dumbfounded look. The crowed erupted in laughter, while Christie appeared completely flustered.
“I don’t know if they’re white … or … I … just … probably,” she said, while digging herself in a deeper hole.
To give her a little credit (key word being “little”), Christie was clearly caught up in the moment and seemingly blurted out the first word that came to her mind.
Christie didn’t get the answer right, but her challenger’s non-racial answer, “they move slow,” got the win.
Hate to be with Christie when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon