Zombies are all the talk right now, especially with the rise of AMC’s hit show “The Walking Dead.” Though, not everyone is hip to the fictitious undead creatures. One game show contestant learned the hard way.
During an episode of “Family Feud,” host Steve Harvey asked contestant Christie to name a characteristic of a zombie. She quickly buzzed in and spouted: “black.”
“They’re black, OK…” Harvey said with a dumbfounded look. The crowed erupted in laughter, while Christie appeared completely flustered.
“I don’t know if they’re white … or … I … just … probably,” she said, while digging herself in a deeper hole.
To give her a little credit (key word being “little”), Christie was clearly caught up in the moment and seemingly blurted out the first word that came to her mind.
Christie didn’t get the answer right, but her challenger’s non-racial answer, “they move slow,” got the win.
Hate to be with Christie when the zombie apocalypse hits.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night